Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Daim, Temper

So I thought I would go a different direction today and do a edgier art piece. By 3D artist Diaim, Temper. Take the time to look at this let it move you. 




This brings to mind a terminator view of tec for me. If you build it they will take over and destroy us. Middle of the cyber Apocalypse view. The vibrant colors and life with it's patterns being disrupted and torn up even eaten not sure how they would eat it or why be they are. I am fairly sure a Rumba is not going to take over but I can assure you Lucy my dog does not share those feelings. I feel like I want to name this thing popping through Zolan the vacumenater or something I may watch too much Sci-fy. I find my self building a back story in my head for it. this is all I can think of while I look at this the feelings it give me is to take action some how it provokes a fighting spirit in me. 


So what does this say to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment